I always forget about this freaking BLOGGGG. I update EVERYTHING, like Facebook, and Twitter, and Myspace, and DailyMile, blah blah blah blah blah. I need to delete something LoL.
I had to change the layout on this thing, the white letters on black background were killing my eyes.
Anyways - life has been good. Still poor, but I guess thats life anymore. We save up for things we know we're going to or want to buy. We keep money aside for certain things - like the gym. And then there are days when we say F it and just blow money. Which ends up biting us in the ass but oh well I guess.
Since February 5th, I have lost about 6 pounds. Idk if thats good or not, but its better than nothing at all. One step closer to being a healthy weight!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment