Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And so it begins......(again)

So remember back in Febraury when I was so excited to be going to the gym? So excited to lose a few, five, a million pounds? So excited to be doing anything at all?

WHERE IS THAT GIRL?!?!

Granted, I know that I had some issues with my doctor, and not currently able to be on my meds. My glorious little meds that keep me running throughout the day. Aaahhh the days of energy. *sigh*

Where was I going with this?

OH yes, yes. Working out. So finally today I decided it was my Day 1 again. I still have no energy from not being on my meds. And I really really don't want to be caffeinated all day. But atleast its a start. I did 2 back to back workouts tonight. A Hip Hop exercise video on demand, followed by a Disco exercise video on demand. I'm pretty sure I looked like a fool doing BOTH of those. Regardless, I got my cardio on and worked up a nice little sweat.

And now, I'm off to shower, finish laundry, and going to BED. My glorious bed thats always welcoming no matter what time of the day I need to sleep. Aaaahhh my bed.

Wait, what was I supposed to be doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment