Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Has anyone ever....

Has anyone (assuming someone other then Joanna reads this LoL) done geocaching ??

There are a lot of people around here that I know that do that. But I've never done it myself. I've looked at the website, and found that there are a lot of "caches" placed around here.

Does it make me weird if I want to try it?

I kind of want to try a few just to see what the big deal is. Is it worth my time or am I going to be disappointed.

I could add it to my 101 in 1001 List, as a thing to try. Considering I only have about 5 listed so far, and I'm not even sure they're going to stay. I need to start on that tomorrow, and make a goal to have the list compiled by the end of this month.

Short post for today! See you soon.


5 comments:

  1. My husband leads a small group at our church and they have gone geocaching before and really like it! I've never gone with him, but it sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pastors son at my church does it sometimes too, and I think he takes the group of young adults with him from time to time. I may try it.

    Thanks for following my blog! I just stopped over yours and read a few posts myself. Count me in as one of your followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, never heard of it until now.
    Do let us know if you try it out!

    p.s. found you thru 20SB - see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never done geocaching, but it's something my fiance has tried and really enjoyed. I think it's pretty darn cool, in theory!

    And I love the 101 in 1001 idea. I've had a life to-do list since I was like 12, and as much as I check off, it keeps on growing. Guess that's a good thing, because my life never gets boring! I try to accomplish one thing per year, at least.

    Thanks for following the First Novels Club!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried geocaching yet, or officially started my 101/1001. HOWEVER, I will be soon!

    I love your blog! Anything that has to do with books or coffee and I'm in. That's why I enjoy working at a bookstore so much! Well maybe that, and the free advance copies I get, HA!

    ReplyDelete