Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Really?!

I haven't blogged since January? Seems so long ago. I thought for sure I had updated at least once or twice by then. Guess not.

Well.

Life just just life at the moment. I've been working on school work, and working. And that is probably about it. Doesn't seem like much to some people, but when you're working during the day and spending the evenings either doing homework or studying - then it kinda takes up all your time. After that, I usually just pass out, or just exist on the couch. One more month, then summer break. Thank God. I need some sunshine in my life.

I haven't really worked too hard at losing weight. Again, when my day is pretty much filled - I just wanna pass out when its all said and done. I've been making small choices that are working out. Water instead of pop (sometimes). Almost cut out fast food completely. Sugar is my downfall though. I won't switch to those fake sugars though, those are just as bad.

I haven't even had time for reading. Thats what bothers me the most. I have at least 6 advance readers on my shelf and I've only read about 4 chapters out of one. Every time I sit down to read, I feel guilty that I should be working on homework. So I close the book and crack open a text book :( Doesn't make for a happy Tiffani.

I started going back to Zumba! Yay. I don't know what it is about dancing around thats so fun, but I love it. And I sure feel it the next day. The class I'm going to now, is right here in town. And it's a new class, so everyone is kinda just learning as well. So its not like I'm going into a class of pros who have been doing this for a while and know all the moves. When I was going to the YMCA, everyone there was so skinny and knew all the moves. I get so angry at those stick thin people doing it, I feel like their already skinny so theres no reason for them to be there. And E V E R Y O N E knows the moves already. And I'm just fumbling around like a moron haha. But I'll get it. As soon as this rain ever quits, I'll be outside walking and running. Pounds melting off.

Anyways.

Watch out Life.

It's on.


No comments:

Post a Comment