Monday, January 25, 2010

Burger King....

I DON'T GET PEOPLE....

And it pretty much boils down to asking them one question...

Why?

I could ask people so many questions that begin with that word.

Why are you rude? Why do you feel like you are the only person who has an opinion or feelings? Why are you screaming at your child to not scream when you are doing the same thing? Why do you feel like you're the center of the universe? Why.. Why... Why.. UGH!

I just don't understand where peoples manners have gone. Does no one hold a door anymore? Has everyone forgotten to say please and thank you?

Has BURGER KING completely corrupted peoples mind with their "Have it your way" slogan? I'm starting to believe it has. It is starting to show showing that no one cares about anyone else but theirselves anymore.

GET BACK TO CARING PEOPLE.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment