Sunday, February 7, 2010

And so it begins...

TOMORROW is the big day. When I actually start going to the gym. We signed up on Thursday, and I worked out on Friday but the snow has kept me from doing much else since then.

However, tomorrow Dan had an appt with a trainer at the gym at 5 to get his routine going. I might toss in a few questions myself. But for the most part, I'll just do my own thing. I usually start off on the elliptical for atleast a mile, but more if I can push it. Then I move on the the different machines they have there. For legs, arms, abs, butt,..etc. And then if I have any energy left at all, I hop back on the elliptical or on the treadmill. Hoooray for exercise.

My goal is to lose atleast 20 lbs by August. Seems small I know - but its going to be hard considering the rut I've let myself get into.

BUT I do have Joanna and Jenny for motivation and I like that we're all on the Daily Mile so we can keep track of our exercises and motivate each other!

Now I just need to get my cooking/eating habits in check and I'll be good to go!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment