I jumped on the bandwagon for this 365 Project, where you take a picture every day for a year. No repeats. I've seen a few webpages that have "guidelines" for them. I looked at them just last night. Can I find them now, to post here? Absolutely not. Not even in my history folder. Whatever, computer.
I've started a new blog just for that. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it seperate from this blog or not. I'm sure theres a way to link them up, but since I know absolutely nothing about blogging, then I'll just have to post the link.
I'm not a professional, and my pictures won't look that way. I'm doing this for me, to see what goes on in a year in my life. To look back on it on May 23rd of next year, and see what all I remember. I plan on taking pictures of myself as well, to see how different I look in a year. I don't know how often I'll do that though - every week? Once a month? Twice a month? Who knows. I'll figure that out later.
I'm hoping that I can stick with it. Not because I don't finish projects that I start, but because my mind likes to forget things. I've also added it to my 101 List, so hopefully that even more motivation.
No comments:
Post a Comment