Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Review - John C. Maxwell's "The Right to Lead"






The Right to Lead: Learning Leadership Through Character and Courage, by John C. Maxwell,

is the kind of book any potential leader would be thrilled to read. It is a gift book

so its good for a coffee table book or a quick read - but the content is very inspiring.

The book is broken down into 7 different sections. Each section then consists of stories of leaders

throughout time, inspirational quotes, and tips on how to be a great leader. It seems that

some of the pages were pulled from other Maxwell book's, but didn't affect my interest in the book

at all. I especially liked the story of Harriet Tubman and how she was an unlikely hero. No matter

how much I already know about her, I love learning more.

I would recommend this gift book for either someone who is going to lead, or

for someone being called into a leadership

and is lacking the self-esteem or courage and might just need a spiritual boost.


I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com  book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review.
The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal
Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255

No comments:

Post a Comment