Sunday, August 1, 2010

I've Realized

That I absolutely suck at life sometimes

Why is it that I have the inability to finish anything that I start?

It seems like over the years this whole "not finishing anything" lifestyle is becoming more and more of a problem.

I procrastinate.

I'm lazy.

I just don't care.

Thats the main one. Sometimes I just don't care.

Why even bother?

 I'll finish school when I get the chance - because around here it doesn't matter. Degree or no degree, there's still no jobs.

I'll do the laundry tomorrow, it'll still be there and I have something to wear today.

I need to learn to just get off my ass and do work. I could probably make a list of atleast 40 things on it that either need done, or should be done. I need to get on the freaking balllllll already.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment